Spin the Bottle
Plankton poses as a wish-granting genie in his latest scheme to get the secret formula.
Spin the Bottle contains examples of:
- And I Must Scream: The genie punishes Squidward, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton for their selfishness by shrinking them down and putting them in a ketchup bottle.
- Genie in a Bottle: Plankton disguises himself as one to trick Mr. Krabs.
- Selfless Wish: SpongeBob chooses to give his friends each of his three wishes.
- Spin the Bottle: Title Drop aside, SpongeBob decides to play this game to help his friends decide who should get the genie bottle. Patrick of course mistakes it for the actual game.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: When SpongeBob waves the genie bottle around, Plankton's vomit spews out from inside the bottle.
There's a Sponge in My Soup
Mr. Krabs new Krabby Soup is a hit until some heat-loving hippies move into the soup vat.
There's a Sponge in My Soup contains examples of:
- All There in the Script: The names of the hippies can be found in the credits: Moon Gills, Sunshine, Crystal Dave.
- Bigger on the Inside: The soup vat.
- Call-Back: SpongeBob and Patrick wear their hippie costumes from "SpongeBob's Last Stand".
- Eye Scream: Mr. Krabs's eyes burn off from the hydrothermal vent, which allow the hippies to sneak into the Krusty Krab.
- Stating the Simple Solution: Squidward suggests just throwing out the soup to get rid of the hippies. But Mr. Krabs refuses on the grounds that it would be wasting soup.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Patrick is shown to be living in the soup as a hippie. But he isn't seen afterwards even after the hippies live somewhere else.