Release date: October 19, 2016
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- All-Loving Hero: Thomas mentions that he thinks there's good in anyone.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Logic, Morality and Creativity are humanized personifications of the different aspects of Thomas' personality.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Thomas mentions that viewers may have different questions about themselves, and this exchange happens:Creativity: Who may be your love, or do you want love at all?
Logic: What do you want your future to be or even what do you wanna do tomorrow?
Morality: And where do babies come from?
Creativity: You serious?
Logan: Wha... you're a father!
Morality: I know it has something to do with storks, but after that...
- Crossover: The original intention of this episode, when it was released as a one-off vlog with no hope for continuity, was to create a crossover between Thomas Sanders' most successful fiction series from the Sanders Shorts, the "School Vines" series starring the Teacher Guy, the "I Shall Be a Great Dad" and "Dad Jokes Become Legit" series starring the Dad Guy, and the untitled Prince Guy series. These three characters joined together, originally just for that one, but the success of this vlog led to a second installment with the Dad Guy, and then an even more successful third one introducing Anxiety that finally spelled the creation of the long-term Sanders Sides series we know today. Word of God Retcon established that the Sanders Sides only take the appearance of the Sanders Shorts characters, they're not the same characters, but that was clearly not the original intention on the early episodes were sometimes they were even called Dad Guy and Teacher Guy canonically.
- Determinator: Logic mentions that when Thomas settles on doing something, he never gives up and gives his best until he actually gets to do it right.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Thomas mentions at one point that "that's where the anxiety kicks in". Viewers that have already seen the whole series would expect someone else to pop up now, but he didn't exist in the series at this point.
- Hypocritical Humor: This dialogue between Morality and Thomas:Morality: No one knows better than yourself, am I right, Tony?
Thomas: Not my name.
Morality: Then what is it?
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Morality loves dad jokes, and never misses an oportunity to throw one out:Morality: Wow, is there four people in here or is it just me?
- Limited Wardrobe: Both Logic and Morality are wearing the same glasses, something that Patton lampshades.
- Musicalis Interruptus: Roman starts singing "Do you wanna build a snow-man" from Frozen when Thomas tells him to stop.
- Spiders Are Scary: When they start talking about Thomas' fears, Morality immediately mentions spiders with an unsettled face.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Thomas mentions his "passion for pizza".
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: In this episode, and this episode only Roman speaks with a thick foreign accent. In later appearances, his accent became much lighter and barely noticeable.