Release date: July 10, 2017
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs: Thomas mentions he wants to talk about food, then about the show he was watching, then decides to just watch a show while eating some food.
- Call-Back: Patton reminds Logan once again of his "infinitesimal" amount of mistakes. Logan is not amused of remembering again his bad use of the word in Losing my Motivation.Logan: You make ONE MISTAKE, and THIS is what happens!
- Cliffhanger: Just when things get interesting and Thomas shows the first glimpse of Anxiety's room... "To be continued, guys gals and non binary pals".
- Fully-Clothed Nudity: When under the effects of Virgil being gone, Thomas takes his pants off and happily waves them in his hand, making Roman and the others react with shock and covering their eyes, and Patton scolding him to put them back "right now". This brief moment of "nudity" is off-screen all the time, though.
- Journey to the Center of the Mind: Thomas and the Sides literally do it when they travel to Anxiety's room at the end of the episode.
- Lampshade Hanging: Thomas does this repeatedly. He lampshades many tropes and structures that are used in the Sanders Sides episodes, including Logan providing all the expository information due to being the Only Sane Man and that when the Sides first appear in a video, they're referred to by their nicknames to quickly establish what they generally represent so new viewers don't get confused.
- Medium Awareness: When Thomas jumps to the kitchen to get some food, Roman reminds him that they're "trying to do a video here".
- Mr. Exposition: Thomas lampshades this is what Logan usually does in his videos because the other characters are "too zany or relatable".
- Running Gag: Once again, Patton asks if he's having trouble with "adultery". This time, though, Thomas just lampshades that he keeps using that word instead of "adulthood", and is about to explain him the actual meaning of the word when Roman stops him quoting The Lion King:
- Speak in Unison: Both Thomas and Patton say at the same time that they doubt anyone would want go look into Thomas' car.
- To Be Continued: That's how the episode ends, with Roman and Logan worrying about when the second part will be released, not trusting he'll do it in two days as written in his schedule. Used In-Universe.
- Wham Episode: The existence of the Sides' rooms is revealed and we get the first glimpse of Anxiety's room.
- You Called Me "X"; It Must Be Serious: Inverted, when Thomas summons Roman and Patton calling them by their aspect names instead of their names. Patton complains about it.