The murder of a child psychologist leads to Ella facing a ghost of her past.
- A Day in the Limelight: Ella gets the spotlight.
- Bait-and-Switch: It seems throughout the episode that Ray-Ray is just an image in Ella's mind...until The Reveal.
- Exact Words: Chloe calls Dan to see where Beckett is. Dan replies "I'm looking right at her!" Cue Beckett peeling off in front of him in Lucifer's car.
- Foreshadowing: Ella questioning why Ray-Ray is hiding in the closet with her when nobody can see her (Ray-Ray) hints that she isn't a ghost.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Ella doesn't want to tell anyone she sees Ray-Ray as she doesn't want them finding her weird. This is both hilarious and heartbreaking considering she's friends with a demon and works with the Devil.
- I See Dead People: It turns out Ella has long been "haunted" by the ghost of a former friend who only she can see and hear.
- Let Us Never Speak of This Again: Lucifer and Dan both agree it's best to never let Chloe know a 14-year old girl took them both for a ride.
- Little Miss Con Artist: Beckett, who turns out to be a scammer so good she even manages to get one over on Lucifer.
- The Reveal: Ray-Ray is not only real but also Azrael, the Angel of Death, Lucifer's sister. Also, she's the one who "sent" Ella to Los Angeles in hopes she and Lucifer could be friends.
- Though, thanks to hints dropped in Season 2note , we at least already knew that Azrael - in the Lucifer TV universe, at least - was female.
- Wham Line: Lucifer greeting Ray-Ray with her real name: Azrael.
- Wham Shot: Lucifer entering his loft to find Ray-Ray there with her angelic wings on display.