- Disproportionate Retribution: Person (Todd) smuggled in an airplane suitcase? Fine. Assault rifle smuggled in an airplane suitcase? Fine. Shampoo bottle in an airplane suitcase? Not on the TSA's watch!
- Foreshadowing: The painting in Bojack's hotel room showing shirtless horses running in a field.
- Forgot About Her Powers: A pigeon tries to commit suicide by jumping off a ledge, only to remember she could fly.
- The Loins Sleep Tonight: Bojack finds himself unable to perform in bed with the manatee reporter, mainly because a comment she made in passing reminded him of his disastrous encounter with Penny two episodes prior.
- No Sense of Direction: Todd manages to get lost in the same hotel hallway all episode long.
- Once More, with Clarity!: Sort of. BoJack becomes impotent when his fling reminds him of his incident with Penny, and his moral conundrum over whether or not he even wanted to go through with it and says he probably would have against his better judgement. However, we still don't know which of them made the first move.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: After hearing Bojack story about him and Penny, the manatee reporter leaves the next morning, this being potentially juicy details for her news scoop. Bojack rushes to his handler, Ana Spanakopita, for help. However, having eavesdrop next to his room, she promises she will get the situation handled. Later, she returns and says that "it's handled" as promised. How exactly it was "handled" is left unsaid, and we never see the manatee again.
Recap / Bojack Horseman S 3 E 01 Start Spreading The News