On Christmas Eve, Jake rebels against his family's embarrassing family traditions, only to be taught the true meaning of Christmas when he has to reunite a lost baby sasquatch with its family.
- Absentee Actor: Rose is the only primary character to be absent, which is certainly noticeable due to the Huntsclan serving a major antagonistic role.
- Chekhov's Gun: Nana Spudinski's fruitcake, which defeats the Huntsclan so Jake can rescue the baby Sasquatch and return it to its family.
- Christmas Episode: Like is the case with "The Halloween Bash", it's in the title.
- Sexy Santa Dress: Jake himself winds up in one of these after he accidentally winds up in the middle of a holiday show, with the performers assuming he's there for the Chinese New Year portion and just running with it.Jake: Suddenly, I'm really missing that Christmas sweater.
- The Stinger: Fu Dog advertises his Sasquatch-themed Christmas record, only for him to realize he's got a bomb on his paws when all the songs are just Sasquatch shrieks.