Finn, Jake, LSP and BMO seek shelter as they contend with some deadly weather.
- Art Shift: This episode is done entirely in stop-motion...including the opening.
- Big Storm Episode
- Fainting: Lumpy Space Princess when she realizes there is no phone coverage inside the shelter.
- Hostile Weather: The storm is supposed to last for weeks, and is comprised of all kinds of bad weather rolled into one. And is sentient to boot. Fortunately, Jake's bird songs calm it down.
- Music Soothes the Savage Beast: Jake's bird imitations help calm down the others during the storm, and even calms down the storm itself.
- Picture-Perfect Presentation: Finn looks at his plans for the storm shelter, shown as a sleek, futuristic room. He then puts it down to reveal the real, hastily built shelter, a jumble of planks and string lights. He declares it perfect anyway.
- Rain, Rain, Go Away: The second half of the episode with the characters inside the shelter with nothing to do. Fortunately, Jake's bird sounds provide some entertainment.
- This Is No Time for Knitting: LSP is angry at Jake for seemingly sitting around doing nothing while the others are busy building the storm shelter. Later, all that "sitting around" pays off, as Jake was memorizing bird calls to amuse the others during the storm; plus they also cause the storm to mellow out, saving them all.
- Title Drop: The opening has LSP talking about negative people giving out "bad jubies".