Begun in 2010 with The Devils of Gallipoli, CP Studios (then Calladra Productions) has been producing Doctor Who audio dramas ever since. The stories follow alternate Ninth and Tenth Doctors and their companions on their journeys through time and space. Typically focused nearer the horror and historical aspects of the parent show, though only one season and two pilots have been produced as yet.
Find them here.
Pilots (The Ninth Doctor):
- The Devils of Gallipoli
- Written by James P. Quick
- Written by James P. Quick
Main Series (The Tenth Doctor):
- Season One
- Las Pinturas NegrasWritten by Scott D. Harris and James P. Quick
- The Wooden PlanetWritten by James P. Quick and Scott D. HarrisFrom a story by Ewen Campion-Clarke (as Arco Chamber)
- Everything Stops for TeaWritten by Scott D. HarrisFrom an idea by Anne Lawrence
- The East India IncidentWritten by Stephen M. Wolterstorff
- The Ride of the Headless HorsemanWritten by James P. Quick, Jason R. Wallace, and Trey BrownFrom a story by Scott D. Harris and James P. Quick
- Flux TimeWritten by George Maglio
- Las Pinturas Negras
- Special (unreleased)
- Where Angels TreadWritten by James P. Quick and James T. OtterA crossover with 0114's Doctor Who
- Where Angels Tread
- Season Two (unreleased, all stories subject to change)
- Single State of ManWritten by Samantha Warner and Karen Kalbacher
- The Society of the DamnedWritten by Jason R. WallaceFrom a story by James P. Quick, Jason R. Wallace, and Scott D. Harris
- Last Man StandingWritten by James P. QuickFrom a story by Caith Donovan
- Harsh Light of DayWritten by Ben Ramsey
- Whatever Happened to Whitney Anderson?Written by James P. Quick and Jason R. Wallace
- The Galactic Census BureauWritten by Terry Wood
- EthosWritten by James P. Quick and Jeff Goddard
- The Church of No ReturnWritten by James P. Quick, Jason R. Wallace, and Scott D. Harris
- Single State of Man
This series provides examples of:
- Body Horror: What happens to the Abbess in The Wooden Planet. Not surprising, considering she turns into a Krynoid.
- Crusading Lawyer: Clover from Everything Stops for Tea. It helps that it's all in the Doctor's head and she's actually just another facet of him. It doesn't get more pro bono than that.
- Deal with the Devil: The one Solozano made with the Capric prior to the events of Las Pinturas Negras definitely counts.
- Downer Ending:
- The Wooden Planet ends with everyone except the TARDIS crew dying gruesomely.
- The Ride of the Headless Horseman ends with the Prem having already infiltrated Gallifrey, with one of President Anzor's personal guards reporting directly to the Prem's Liege as he destroys the only evidence of their return.
- Flux Time ends with Whitney dead, Zacharias having accidentally killed her via a Big Damn First Kiss. In addition, Zacharias and K-9 are adrift in the vortex, the Doctor having stranded himself on Earth without the TARDIS to save the day."What I wouldnt give for a tall ship and a star to steer her by."
- The Nth Doctor: Two have played the intrepid Time Lord thus far. Mathew Urch for the Alternate Ninth, and Scott D. Harris as the Alternate Tenth.