El es cordobés, le gusta el vino y la joda, y lo toma sin soda porque así pega más (Pega más, pega más)
Rodrigo Bueno, known by his fans simply as "Rodrigo", was an Argentine singer of Cuarteto music. His albums are:
- La foto de tu cuerpo
- Aprendiendo a vivir
- Muy bueno
- Made in Argentina
- Completamente enamorados
- Lo mejor del amor
- La leyenda continua
- El Potro
- A 2000
- La mano de Dios
- Dating Service Disaster: "Amor clasificado" is about Rodrigo posting a message in a newspaper saying that he seeks love. Except for the "disaster" part: the song clarifies that he has not found the woman he seeks yet... but he's still seeking!
- Early Installment Weirdness: In his first albums he also played Salsa and Merengue. Eventually he dropped those styles, and focused just in cuarteto.
- It Makes Sense in Context: Rodrigo describes himself as a "pirate" from Córdoba, but that has no relation with piracy: the fans of Club Atlético Belgrano, a soccer club from Cordoba, call themselves "Pirates".
- Sympathetic Adulterer: Rodrigo cheated on his wife and some woman cheated on her husband, to have sex at some hotel room, and that was "lo mejor del amor".
- Worst News Judgment Ever: According to "Amor clasificado", today's newspaper is saying that Rodrigo is looking for love.