Lakisha Kimberly Robinson (born May 10, 1990), better known as Kilo Kish, is a recording artist hailing from Orlando, Florida and currently residing in New York City.
- Homeschool (EP) (2012)
- K+ (2013)
- Across (EP) (2014)
- Reflections in Real Time (2016)
Tropes present in her music:
- Alternative Hip Hop: Although her muted, Neptunes-styled production is rather detached from the hard-beat sample heavy house-style hip hop, she has a lot in common stylistically with groups like OddFuture, not surprising given her number of collaborations with them.
- Break-Up Song: '"You're Right"
- Lyrical Cold Open: "'Crosstown"
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Can come off this way in both interviews and Studio Chatter.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl
- Melismatic Vocals
- Non-Appearing Title
- Purple Prose
- Quarreling Song: "Julienne", some of "Love2K".
- Self-Backing Vocalist
- Spoken Word in Music: An excellent example in Julienne, as the whole song is a conversation between her and two guys, one of whom is her boyfriend. She sings her part, but neither of the boys do.
- Studio Chatter: K+ is lousy with it.