From Luxury to Heartache is the fourth studio album from Culture Club, released in 1986. It would be the last album released until 1999's Don't Mind If I Do.
- "Move Away"
- "I Pray"
- "Work On Me Baby"
- "Gusto Blusto"
- "Heaven's Children"
- "God Thank You Woman"
- "Too Bad"
- "Come Clean"
- Boy George vocals
- Mikey Craig bass guitar
- Roy Hay guitar, piano, keyboards, sitar, electric sitar
- Jon Moss percussion, drums
Trope it with your body and your mind.
- Call-Back: "Move Away" calls back to "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" with this line:I hurt you, darling. I made you cry. I hurt you, darling. Don't ask me why.
- Face on the Cover: All four members of the band featured on each corner of the cover.
- Intercourse with You: "Sexuality"
- Lyrical Cold Open: "Move Away", "Heaven's Children", "Reasons", and the album version of "Sexuality".
- New Sound Album: This album was mostly synth-pop, with the exception of "Come Clean".
- One-Word Title: "Reasons" and "Sexuality".
- Record Producer: Arif Mardin, Lew Hahn.
- Spoken Word in Music: "I Pray" has the spoken line "Don't call me brother; I ain't your brother."