The Deadlund Handbook is a survival guide created by SandJosieph dealing with an uprising of the dead. Unlike the better known "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks, the zombies dealt with in the Deadlund Handbook can't die and are created by an unkown source. No virus, no voodoo shaman, no government created materials; these zombies just start showing up.
Details Covered By The Handbook:
- Dem Bones - This is the final stage of zombie decay. Justified in that the same force giving these zombies movement is also holding them together.
- Helping Hands - As long as two bones are connected at a joint, they will move. Destruction of the brain does nothing.
- Our Zombies Are Different - Type M: No one knows how zombies come into being.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Naturally.
- Zombie Gait - Played with as the dead can move as fast as their bones will allow them.