Despite his informative style, what shines above all else is his comedy and hilarious vocabulary.
Vash and his content provides examples of:
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Just because he's funny as fuck doesn't mean he isn't a pro at several of the games he plays, especially Metal Gear and Resident Evil.
- Cloudcuckoolander: One of the reasons he's so damn charming.
- The Faceless: Vash intentionally keeps his face a mystery to tease his fans, although glimpses have been seen.
- Face Your Fears: One of the most traumatizing memories of Vash's childhood belongs to a Mr. X jumpscare in Resident Evil 2. In his playthroughs of the B scenarios, he has to face this head on, to hilarious results.
- Funny Schizophrenia: For a while, Vash would occasionally chat with two other voices (a naggy female and a perverted male), definitely a reference to Self-Demonstrating Article/Deadpool.
- Keet: You will always catch Vash energetic and lighthearted.
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: His lightheartedly ghetto mannerisms is what makes him unique, despite being white.
- Proud to Be a Geek: A proud comic book reader, anime watcher, toy collector, and of course, passionate gamer.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Best displayed during Resident Evil jumpscares.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: His Flowery Insults and overall vocabulary are lovingly peppered with "fuck"'s, "shit"'s, and "damn"'s.