WARNING : This page needs editing.
Brad Leman (born October 29, 1996), better known as The Gaming Lemon, is an English gamer and YouTuber who uploads heavily edited videos of him just messing around while playing video games.
Tropes associated with this British lemon include:
- A Dog Named "Dog": Done quite literally in his Fallout 4 video.
- Aerith and Bob: From his Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Funtage:"Me, Sir Big-Toot Erdun Lemon Trout, and my sidekick Watson".
- Disproportionate Retribution: While playing around with the Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V, he killed a man with an explosive punch for throwing a cigarette butt on the ground. Also in Red Dead Redemption, a guy swears, and Brad shoots him because of it. Don't forget in GTA 4, when he kills people for telling him what to do(I.E.have a nice day), or putting gherkins on his burgers.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: In an episode of The Sims, he wanted to make amends with Nigel's wife after having an affair with an alien, and wondered if he could have two relationships, and that it if it could be sorted out at the restaurant. He indirectly caused the death of Rhiannon(his wife) because she had a heart attack due to a cardiac explosion at the restaurant.
- From Bad to Worse: After indirectly causing the death of Rhiannon, he received news that the alien, Imani, got pregnant with Nigel's baby(for those who don't know, Imani was Nigel's mistress whose affair caused Rhiannon's death). Brad got an ethical conundrum because he asked the fans if he should marry Imani to support her and the unborn baby with Pam, or leave Imani because he believed Imani orchestrated Rhiannon's death, and raise Pam as a single father. Brad responded optimistically about the scenario.
- Highly Visible Ninja: Whenever he tries and fails to be stealthy, he ends up causing mass destruction.
- Large Ham: If you see even one of his videos, you'd know why. Seriously, if he'd be any type of food he'd be ham.
- No Indoor Voice: Most of the time. Launches to Large Ham depending on the situation.
- Running Gag: Many.
- "FUCK YOU GOAT!" (Far Cry, Just Cause, Metal Gear Solid, mostly)
- The various recurring soundbites:
- SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!! (Whenever somebody is about to die)
- Hehe, weeeeeeeeee!!! Hehehe! (Whenever Brad is doing something involving flying)
- Go fuck yourself. (Whenever James from GTA IV appears)
- Shoot the Shaggy Dog: A majority of his episodes become this.