- Any if not all of the scenes between Cade and Optimus, showing a bond develop between them over the course of the film.
- Cade trying to repair Optimus in his barn.Cade: Took a hell of a hit, you know. The missile just missed your power source.Optimus: We call it a Spark. It contains our life force and our memories.Cade: Yeah, we call it a soul.Optimus: Cade. Why are you willing to help me?Cade: I guess maybe because you trust me to.
- Cade and Optimus relating with each other's frustrations in dealing with Tessa and Bumblebee respectively.Cade: I tell you, no respect. It's just impossible sometimes.Optimus Prime: Yeah. I went through that with Bumblebee.
- Cade trying to restore Optimus Prime's faith in humanity.Cade: When you said you were done fighting for humans, you didn't mean that, did you?Optimus Prime: How many more of my kind must be sacrificed to atone for YOUR mistakes?Cade: What do you think being human means? That's what we do. We make mistakes. Sometimes, out of those mistakes come the most amazing things. When I fixed you, it was for a reward. That was it. That was why—the money. And it was me making a mistake. Without it, you wouldn't be here. So even if you got no faith in us, I'm asking you to do what I do. I'm asking you to look at all the junk and see the treasure. You gotta have faith, Prime, in who we can be.
- Cade trying to repair Optimus in his barn.
- Optimus telling the Creators to leave planet Earth alone. For the good chunk of the movie, Optimus had lost faith in humanity.
- Tessa telling Cade that he was always her hero.
- The Autobots freeing Brains from his torture and enslavement. It's really quite touching to see Brains hitching a ride on Hound's BFG.
- Hound, who's mostly hated humans the whole movie, convinces Cade to join the final battle with him and takes the time to compliment him on his marksmanship.
- Much earlier, when Cade, Shane, and the Autobots have just boarded Lockdown's ship to rescue Optimus and Tessa, Crosshairs begins to leave, stating that he has no interests whatsoever. Hound then threatens Crosshairs at gunpoint, asserting that none of them are leaving until they rescue Optimus AND Tessa. It's heartening to see that Hound knows how much Tessa's safety means to Cade.
- After Optimus tames the Dinobots, this exchange:Crosshairs: Ugh. You just wanna die for the guy! That's leadership. Or brainwashing, or something.Drift: (smiling) No. That's Optimus Prime.
- It's even better if you consider Drift's past as a former Decepticon. Somewhere in the past, Optimus must have impressed him greatly, if he decided to defect to the Autobots.
- Cade goes into the final battle to help Optimus. Cade, who lost his best friend and nearly lost his daughter, and has no reason to go back beyond not wanting to let Optimus fight Lockdown alone. And then his daughter and future son-in-law come back to help him. It's no wonder Optimus changes his mind about humanity.
- Tessa convinces Bumblebee to take them back and assist Cade and Optimus against Lockdown because she won't leave her father behind. Whilst this in itself is touching, it's made doubly touching in that, earlier in the film, Optimus compares Cade's issues to raising her as a teenager to the same thing he went through with Bumblebee, effectively making him a Parental Substitute to the young Autobot. This is further emphasized by the reactions of Cade and a currently-incapacitated Optimus when they return. Cade bemoans how Tessa "never listens" whilst Optimus exclaims that he gave Bumblebee an order to get out of there. Bumblebee ignores him and goes straight for Lockdown in order to protect Optimus.
- The Chinese airstrikes that force Galvatron to retreat don't scratch a single Autobot. It seems someone remembered they were on humanity's side after all.
- Optimus, with his faith in humanity restored, gives this heartfelt farewell to his newfound friends and comrades:Optimus Prime: (to Cade) There remains a price on my head. I endanger you all if I stay. I shall take the Seed where it can never be found.Cade: Will we ever see you again?Optimus Prime: Cade Yeager, I do not know. But whenever you look to the stars, think of one of them as my soul. Defend this family, Autobots. As they have you. Defend all they can be.
- Cade remembering he and Tessa's house got blown up earlier, and Joyce offering to help them with that.
Heartwarming / Transformers: Age of Extinction