- If the "Heartwarming" page for The Beatles is to be believed, he's singlehandedly responsible for roughly 75% of everything heartwarming that happened in the band's history. (The remaining quarter is about 15% song lyrics and 10% "Paul and John admitting that they didn't entirely hate each other's guts.") John Lennon even confirmed that Ringo was The Heart of the group.
- His tribute song to George Harrison, "Never Without You".
- As detailed on the main Beatles/Heartwarming page, Ringo's solo induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Especially the first half of the Superjam.
- When John Lennon died, it was Ringo and his wife who flew to New York to keep Yoko Ono company.
- Being at the bedside of his dying ex-wife Maureen, along with her current husband and the rest of the family.
- If you check the years, you realize that Ringo began to play Mr. Conductor the year after he and his wife entered rehab for their frightening, decades-long drug and alcohol addictions. Meaning, Mr. Conductor was the beginning of Ringo's recovery years, and one could arguably think of Mr. Conductor as Ringo's personal Iron Man.
- This dangerously cute promotional image for the show.
Heartwarming / Ringo Starr