- MUPPET MASH. If the show has influenced or affected you in any way, it will be very hard not to cry while listening.
- The last part of "Davyd" which provides a beautiful ending to an otherwise heartrending song.
- It is good to know that despite Nick being banned from the US for a decade, he is still making music and this hasn't stopped him in the slightest.
- "Bloom" is absurdly beautiful and can make you feel like a Disney Princess.
- Another Disney remix called Forget which uses clips from classic Disney films, especially the samples of Jiminy Cricket's voice.
- Into The Ark and Stampy Loop, tracks both sampling Enid Blyton's audiobooks for the Noddy books.
- This remix made in honor of M&M's 75th Anniversary.
- "Boy and Bear" is dedicated to Pooh and Christopher Robin's relationship. It helps that this remix was released on the 20th Anniversary of Pooh's Grand Adventure.
Heartwarming / Nick Bertke