- After the events of episode 6 in SIU, Sean comforts the visibly shaken and scared Maria.
- The Rangers gladly accepting Arquen and Eruvanda into their house. It says something about Sean, who can easily hold a grudge for a long time forgiving them for everything.
- From a probably non-canonical side story posted on the author's Tumblr page, Sean and Maria are having tea and coffee with Arquen and Eruvanda.
- From the same side story: Sean giving the reason for why a Hitomi-Gina relationship would be a bad idea. It's in his typical abrasive and confrontational way, but explaining that Hitomi will die before Gina ever does is a symbol of how much he genuinely cares for the people around him, even if he's sounding like a jerk.
- The Group Hug everyone gives Maria in the wake of her best friend's death, followed by a You Are Not Alone speech.
- Sean defending every single child raised by a loving same-sex family.
- Les Yay aside, Gina going out of her way to comfort Hitomi after a Hannibal Lecture delivered by her grandmother—even with fully exposing her elf ears to the world and declaring that she'd do anything for her best friend. She later helps her with her Character Development.
- Just a few episodes later, Hitomi and Gina's relationship upgrade. In fact, that whole chapter is full of Heartwarming.
- Maria does her best to help Hitomi come to terms with her sexuality.
- And when the moment finally comes, it's sudden and right out of nowhere, but for good reason. Turelie was about to kidnap Gina out of frustration with her inability to get the youngert elf to come with her. Hitomi screams "I LOVE HER!". surprising Turelie, but not Sean or Liz. After a moment of surprise, Hitomi comes to terms with her sexuality and feelings for Gina, and proudly announcers it again.
- The long-awaited Big Damn Kiss.
- The fact that both girls' bisexuality is treated as a perfectly normal and valid sexuality, bucking the trend of No Bisexuals and following the trend set by Korrasami, which the author said influenced his decision.
Heartwarming / Power Rangers GPX