- Roy learns it's a bad idea to taunt Sheldon when he dares him to hit him with a snowball. Sheldon manages to throw a ginormous one at him!
- Roy also learns never to tie just the real Wade's beak in his sleep to scare him, as the one on his inner tube is also capable of screaming.
- There's this one with Booker's worm disguise.
- Roy spoiling the ending of◊ The Tortoise and the Hare.
- Roy causes Orson pain by tugging at his curly tail and letting go as he walks by.◊
- Roy sees a sign reading "Beware of sign"◊Roy: Beware of sign? Why that's the stupidest thing I've ever— (runs into a bigger sign)
Bigger Sign: NOT THAT SIGN, THIS ONE.
- Wade boasts that he's not afraid of water and starts to dive in after tossing his inner tube aside. He ends up sinking and remarking that he's beginning to respect water.◊
- Bo exclaims what a great day it is while it is raining. Lanolin angrily points out to her brother that it is raining, but this doesn't get Bo down and he instead says "What a great rain".
- "Over here, we'll have the parking lot. That's where we'll have the fight after the game."
- For those of you who have always wondered where they got that scene of a house falling on Wade Duck in the opening to ''Garfield And Friends''.
- The guys doing the ugly face contest. Wade ends up winning by accident when he makes a hideous face while screaming at the sight of the ugly mugs everyone else makes.
- Roy announces the results of the ugly face contest by saying the others are all ugly. He then runs with a smirk while everyone throws their trophies at him.
- Bo calls out Orson for not doing any of the work when the gang start building a fireplace. Orson's excuse is that he's the boss and someone has to do the thinking.
- Roy getting his karma when scaring Wade by getting knocked by the force of Wade's scream after it circles around the world.
- Lanolin observes that Orson gets a little too close to his books when she sees him changing into Power Pig and acting out the story to Booker and Sheldon by stomping on the book he's reading.
- No one can accuse Booker of Wasteful Wishing.Booker: (sees that the shooting star is about to hit him and Sheldon) I want to live! (shooting star ends up missing the two)
Sheldon: Excellent choice.
- After his latest prank of scaring the others into getting their heads stuck in the ceiling and jumping on their heads while on the roof, karma catches up to Roy when he falls into Orson's waller and the others proceed to wash him up and hang him to dry.
- Roy is asked by Orson to try waking people up in a more pleasant fashion for once. Roy's idea of waking people pleasantly apparently amounts to throttling them and demanding they have a pleasant day with the threat of beating them.
- The bull ends up singing in a tree like a canary after seeing Wade leave Orson wearing the front half of their bull costume.
- The May 1, 1988 strip begins with Lanolin sweating on a hot, sunny day. She notices a pond and, after making sure no one's around, decides to relax in the pond without her wool. Roy comes by and attempts to take Lanolin's wool, but Lanolin instead drags Roy into the water and walks away while wearing his feathers.Roy: (chasing after Lanolin while wearing her wool) Hey! Come back here!
- In the November 9, 1988 strip, Roy makes the big mistake of inciting Lanolin's ire by slapping her in the butt. Lanolin retaliates by slapping Roy hard enough that he literally loses face.
- There's Rhetorical Question Blunder, and then there's this.Lanolin: Bo, why are you so stupid?
Bo: That's a good one, Lanolin. Is it because I'm not very smart? (Lanolin covers her ears and sulks in frustration) No! Wait! Don't tell me! My brain's real small? Or maybe...
- In early April of 2011, there was a poll for the fans to vote which is their favorite U.S. Acres character. Three guesses who made this poll. The poll went something like this:
- That dumb walking pork chop
- That annoying yellow fuzzball
- The ping pong ball with feet
- Those ridiculous cotton ball headed sheep
- Roy the awesome, incredibly handsome rooster
- Sheldon won in case you're wondering.
- Orson's response in his post: What th...Roy! Stop messing with the polls!
- Wade's response: I'm feeling left out... but that's okay. Polls scare the feathers outta me!
- It's possible Roy left him out since he figured Wade would just get the most votes.
Funny / U.S. Acres