- The fact that Garfield.com brought back U.S.Acres with re-colored comic strips on the site. Thank you, Jim Davis....Thank you...
- They were exaggerating in the first example but Roy looked like he was being protective◊ of Orson and the chicks when they all attempted to leave the farm for the first time.
- What was so heartwarming about this strip? Because Roy was actually trying to help Wade stand up for himself! Also why was Wade hiding behind Roy if Wade insisted twice in the comic that Wade hated him so much? In the animated adaptation, it should be noted that Roy helped Wade up when he fell down.
- What's so heartwarming about this strip? Because.....Roy and Wade are actually NOT conflicting!! And Roy's not even trying to scare him! At least...It doesn't seem like it.Wade: What are you afraid of, Roy?
Roy: Me? I'm afraid of nothing!
Wad: Yeah, I'm afraid of that, too.
- In the week's final strip, in Wade's final strip appearance, when he was walking by, ROY was the one who asked "Hey, Wade. How are you today?"
- This absolutely adorable strip with Wade and Bo.Bo: Hi, there! My name's Bo! Will you be my friend?
Wade: Do you mean that? This isn't some cruel joke, is it?
Bo: Oh, no! I love everybody!
Wad: Somebody likes me! I have a friend! This is great!
- This absolutely adorable strip where Roy kisses everyone because Christmas is coming.
- The gang appear convinced that Santa hasn't come this year, but it turns out that he has come and left presents when they weren't looking.
Orson: It's perfect, Bo.
- Before that, Bo was in charge of picking out a Christmas tree. Roy starts to insult the tree, but Lanolin grabs his beak to shut him up.
Lanolin: We love it, too.
- Booker enters the world◊.Booker: Mom!
Orson: "Mom"...I like that.
Heartwarming / U.S. Acres