- The scenes with Topaz as an ogre in "Best Friends for Life".
- In "Onyx's Gem", Onyx runs off in the middle of practice for the talent show. Amethyst tries to call her house and gets the answering machine.Onyx: Hey. You ever feel like a freak talking to a machine? Don't let that stop you. [BEEP]
Coal: What do you think, Alabaster? Think they have a shot at beating the seniors?Alabaster: Better to have fought and lost than never to have fought at all.
- When the BFFL fail at their practice, Coal and Alabaster offer a comment:
- One episode has Amethyst ask Onyx if anything's wrong. She says the universe will eventually implode, rendering their very lives utterly without meaning.
- One episode has Topaz hearing her phone while asleep and trying to answer her slipper, then getting fed up and throwing it against the wall.
- "Onyx's Gem" has Simon threaten to turn Snarf the dog into a cat if he doesn't chase the girls.
- In "Topaz Possessed," Simon's reaction upon possessing Topaz is to examine his new body and laugh evilly.Simon: ...I'm a girl. Ahahahahaha!
- The extended ending to "Topaz Possessed" has Topaz's horrified reaction when she learns Simon trashed her makeup case, used her toothbrush, and ruined her favorite shoes, the latter of which Onyx brings out in a tiny coffin.
- "The Big Test" has this exchange as Simon sees the girls are in the Haunted Woodz.Simon: What kind of idiot would go to the Haunted Woodz at midnight!?
Snarf: Well... You're here.
- As Simon angrily wonders what he did to deserve being locked in the Shadow World for 3,000 years, Snarf reminds him of how he tried to turn all the good magic evil and destroyed the world of the Trollz as they knew it. Simon's response is "Besides that!"
- The extended ending to "The Big Test" has Amethyst wonder if they'll ever see Simon again, leading to this response from Onyx.Onyx: Personally, I feel that all that drama and action-adventure stuff is over, and we'll spend the rest of our high school careers leading normal lives of study and learning. ...NOT!.
- When Topaz asks for dating advice in "The Dating Game", Amethyst is about to tell Topaz to just be herself, but then Sapphire cuts in:Sapphire: Scientific! Get the statistics on every girl you see Jasper talking to, tabulate the common denominators, crunch the numbers, then reshape yourself to fit his ideal profile!
Topaz: Oh, okay. I understood "crunch."
- In "Ruby's Rules of Partying":
- Snarf spends a lot of the party gushing over Jasper's food, especially the cold cuts.
- Snarf's plan to infiltrate the party hits a snag when his first disguise, a cute poodle, gets Coral and Ruby fighting over him.
- The episode also has the reveal that Ruby found the questionable friendship book randomly in her yard outside. The other girls are less than pleased.
- "A Dragon's Tale" has Topaz dramatically jump over a table to stop Sapphire from eating a cucumber sandwich.
- "The Day the Magic Died" has Simon tell the girls of his plan to find magic amber, leading to this conversation.Topaz: Okay, I don't get it. Why would he do that?
Onyx: Set a trap for us?
Topaz: No, tell us what his plan is!
[Beat; Simon and Snarf shrug]
Onyx: He's the villain. They always give away their plans!
- This line from Alabaster's official description. "But underneath his nerdiness... WAY underneath there... keep looking... it's there I promise... way underneath is the classy, cool, and collected Alabaster."
- The song "Pretty As A Girl," about Simon's plan to disguise himself as Garnet and feed the girls evil cookies, has funny lyrics.The girls were freed from Simon's spell and the boys destroyed the trophy
And the little green Munchkin disappeared, and everything was okey-dokey!
- According to this dialogue in "Field Trip", Coal and Alabaster have apparently never heard of civil war before.Coal: Trolls fought each other?Alabaster: That wasn't very bright.
Funny / Trollz