- "My Neck, My Back", with no lyrical changes. Using words like "pussy" and "crack" in a white-bread lounge song? Funny. The cis male singer attributing a pussy to himself whilst singing said song, without missing a beat or thinking it odd? Hilarious. The backing singers dropping all pretenses by echoing the lyrics with phrases like, "Lick his pussy"? Side-splitting.
- LICK MY PUSSY, BOBBY!
- The second verse adds to the sheer audacity when Richard doesn't alter the N-bomb in the original lyrics.
- Dick: Bobby, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
Bobby: *sigh* I dunno, Dick.
- The entirety of "Badd". Richard Cheese singing his heart out, almost in tears... to an execrable crunk song.
- GET CRUNK, BOBBY!!
- Been Caught Stealing features an "actual" dog in the studio to provide the barking sound effects. Dick doesn't get to sing much of the song before the dog attacks him. Then Phil Specter (Dick's producer), shoots the dog, prompting Dick to shout "I thought they took that thing away from you, Phil!" All of this is then capped off with Dick announcing "Just kidding folks, it's not a real gun! COME ON BACK, BOY!" and finishing the song.
- "We are the world! Keep Michael Jackson away from your children!"
- "Here's one for the ladies... Rape me!"
- His cover of "Do Me" starts with him thinking the title is one word. After the booth technician tries — repeatedly — to correct him, the whole thing derails as Dick storms off, launching one of the funniest Cluster F-Bombs ever heard, coupled with Small Name, Big Ego.
- "Hold on, you know what? Hold on. Stop. Stop. Bobby! Stop! Stop! STOP! Uh...we were gonna do a swingin' lounge version of 'Last Christmas' by Wham!...but that song sucks."
Funny / Richard Cheese