- "Sunrise:" "Will he fail?/naw, that's the wrong conversation/Terry Gross on the mic/I'm the talk of the nation!"
- Gambino feature on Rapsody's Beautiful Music. Here he reminisces about music influence on his life, and he gives us this gem:"Rockin' dreads listenin' to new Portishead/Wu-Tang to Midnight Marauders/Comin' out a system while I'm chillin' with his daughter/Fathers would freak out, 'You listen to P-Funk?'/I listen to anything when she's sportin' them C cups."
- His interview with fellow rapper Chief Keef for the Back & Forth series is very, very awkward...but nonetheless very hilarious. He talks with the ever so unwilling-to-participate Keef about topics ranging from getting a tattoo that says "I'm allergic to insects," to wallets. Also, this little gem referring to Keef's hit:Donald: That line like, "A fart, that's that shit I don't like." I was like...Keef: Who said that?Donald: Is that not on there?Keef: Hell no!
- From "Not Going Back"- "I'm the boss, Michael Scott, y'all bitches is just Phyllis!"
- This behind-the-scenes video of the recording of Camp. "No one's going to get that line. I love it so much."
- From "Crawl": "And I'm only looking back if I'm looking at her booty. (At her boootyyy)"
- His appearance in the "Mean Tweets" series on Jimmy Kimmel."'Childish Gambino looks like he tried to suck his own dick a few times.' [beat] That's fair."
- From "Sweatpants": Ain't nobody sicker in my Fisker - (car revving sounds) - vroom vroom, hoe, ain't nobody- (music stops) Fiskers don't make noise when they start up. Just so you know.
- The video takes it one step farther: he stops in place to say this to the camera.
- The entirety of Weirdo, his 1 hour stand-up comedy run. Here's one particular clip detailing a very shitty experience he had as a kid in Home Depot.
We always went to Auschwitz for kids - Fucking Home Depot.Fucking hate Home Depot! I hate it! The worst place-Cause that's the place where your childhood goes to die! It really is! It's where your childhood goes to die! The second-the one day you walk into a Home Depot and go "Oh, a knob!", You're dead!"I'm gonna try to flush it." I was like-"' WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THERE'S NO WATER! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF HOME DEPOT, WE'RE RIGHT BY A WASHING MACHINE!"
- His liners though:
- And then there's the hilarious, and hilariously obscene, gesture he makes when he discovers that he's forgotten how to act.
- "I'm Tiger Woods...and I fuck bitches."
Funny / Childish Gambino