- Pretty much every other line in Bonfire. Hell, Bonfire in general is a CMOA.
- From "You See Me:" "If I'm a faggot spell it right, I got way more than 2 g's!"
- The moment when the drums and synth kick in on "Lights Turned On."
- The opening of "Crawl". A pretty great way to indicate that He's Back.
- "Crawl" + Far Cry 4 = this awesome video, made through a collab between Gambino and Ubisoft themselves.
- The absolutely epic guitar at the end of "The Worst Guys".
- The bridge of "Sober" (after Bino says "yeah" and cuts off the chorus). Everything from the pitch-shifted vocal bits to the grainy distortion heard throughout, and the guitar. Especially the guitar.
- As if that wasn't awesome enough, the video couples the bridge with some Crazy Awesome dancing from Bino.
- Bino's screaming in "Me and Your Mama" is enough to send chills down your spine. Like the song or not, you have to admit that he's got quite the larynx.
- "Redbone" in general, but mainly the fact that many speculated that Gambino's voice was pitched up in the song only for him to reveal that that was 100% his all-natural voice with no additional effects.
- "This is America" due to its vicious Take That! at America in general and its music video for its cinematography.
Awesome / Childish Gambino