Though generally considered a gross bastardization of the original series, most would agree that Adult Party Cartoon has it's moments, far and few between as they may be.
- "Onward and Upward" had Ren and Stimpy acting like high class socialites. Along with the names of "Renwick" and "Stimpington".
- Really, just the premise: Ren and Stimpy live in a bum's mouth, then decide to move up in the world by moving into a spittoon. Not everyone loved the result, but that's one hell of a pitch.
- Later in the episode, Ren is taking a bath while Stimpy is drying up. Ren is about to shampoo his hair, but Stimpy slaps it out of his hand. He gives him an alternative shampoo, to which Ren says in a cute little voice, "I'd like to try...". Ren reaches for it, but Stimpy slaps his hand. Ren's pouty face in response is adorable and pathetic. Stimpy then proceeds to shampoo his head, giving him loving slaps all the while.
- When Stimpy is reaching into his "secret spot" (his butt) for money he has squirreled away, Ren takes a peek and says, "What's so secret about THAT spot?"
- "You always give your old house a goodbye kick in it's ballsack before you move. Everybody knows that!" Followed by the random, thousand-yard-stare Ren makes as he turns to leave.
- "Ren Seeks Help" has the scene where Mr. Horse suddenly goes apeshit chewing Ren out.Mr. Horse: I'll tell you what's wrong with you. (beat; punches Ren in the face) YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!!! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!Ren: Crazy?Mr. Horse: That's right! You need to be locked up, away from decent, normal people! What kind of a lunatic are you!? You just walk up to strangers on the street and tell them "Hey mister, YOU WANNA HEAR SOME SICK STORIES OF MY TWISTED YOUTH!?"Ren: I don't understand. I came to you for help! I bared my soul to you, I told you my darkest secrets, AND NOW YOU TELL ME I'M CRAZY!? What kind of a psychologist are you!?Mr. Horse: Psychologist!? Are you nuts!? I'M A HORSE!
Tick: You're not gonna lick me with that thing, are you? Oh crap he is. Oh jeez, here it comes. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
- Though the beginning steps into Tear Jerker territory, Stimpy's dramatic sobs and facial expressions at the beginning are too hammy to take seriously.
- The tick's reaction to Ren licking him is actually pretty amusing.
- Ren's mother upon seeing his father give Ren a gun to kill the frog with. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GIVING A GUN TO OUR LITTLE BOY?! Here, use this chainsaw. Chainsaw is better than gun." (hands him a freaking chainsaw)
- Depending on how messed up your sense of humor is, Ren's parents making out over their son preparing to kill an innocent frog.
- Ren's breakdown at the beginning of "Stimpy's Pregnant"Ren: Crap! Crap! CRAP! We haven't had a job in six years. What are we going to raise him on...''KITTY LITTER!?''
Mr. Horse: (pondering) Hmmm... prognosis. Need that prognosis. Hmmm... Alright, where do you want it? Front or back?
- Ren pulling out a hanger after Stimpy tells him he's pregnant.
- Ren going on about his seed and "throbbing manhood" through the phone for at least 5 minutes, after which he ends the conversation with saying "Well, it was nice talking to you, mom".
- Stimpy is male, yet him being pregnant is treated as if it was perfectly possible. Even Ren's outburst was in-tune with the way a man would react to an unplanned pregnancy.
- Ren's over the top dramatization about wanting a beer. Followed by his spit-take of the warm beer and dramatic whining about it.
- Dr. Mr. Horse being asked for his "prognosis" from the nurse. Bonus points for the nurse being the sheep Mr. Horse was making out with in an interstitial from the original series.
(The nurse looks shocked, then covered her breasts and crotch)
Nurse: Doctor, not that prognosis!
(Beat, Mr. Horse dope slaps himself)
Mr. Horse: Oooohh! Ohhhh, prognosis!!
- After Stimpy "gives birth," Mr. Horse takes the turd-baby and, while shaping it into a baby, asks whether they wanted a boy or girl.
- The Mexican Elvis, Mexa Canelves in "Altruists".
Stimpy: Don't you want to stay and cuddle?
- The infamous log sawing scene in the same episode, a rare example of something intended to be funny that becomes narm just for how unsubtle and juvenile it is.
Ren: .... Shame on you! *Tosses him a towel* Now clean that shit up.
- The flute dance from "Fire Dogs 2".