- "Oh well, blame society, I guess..."
- Hewie's Bragging Rights Reward costume, and on a similar note, Fiona's frog outfit.
- Enter "Saltatio" into the plate key-maker in the crypt, then use it on the golem there.
- Hewie's comments on Hard Mode are quite hilarious. Fiona's can make you smile too.
- Especially his last entry:Oh, come on. Read the memo after we get out of the spooky castle.
- Especially his last entry:
- It can be pretty amusing to punt the baby homunculi like footballs as they come waddling towards Fiona.
- Ending C. After Fiona and Hewie leave the castle, you get treated to a cutscene where Lorenzo wheels towards the front door, screaming Fiona's name, and then topples down the stairs with a squawk. He then lies pathetically on the floor, begging Fiona to come back. Take that, you old bastard!
- Lorenzo in general. There's just something hilarious about a whiny old git scrabbling after you with his useless legs dragging behind. Compared to the previous stalkers, Lorenzo's a comical Anti-Climax Boss. It's very simple to have Fiona and Hewie savagely beat the old man for items.
Funny / Haunting Ground