- Keep Circulating the Tapes:
- Like a number of Playstation 2 horror titles, this one's gonna take some searching and some good cash to acquire.
- Averted if you were in the Japanese Region, where the game can be bought and downloaded through Japanese PSN Market.
- No Export for You: The Japanese version of the game is available on the Japanese Region PSN market, but there are no localized version released for the International PSN market, leaving no option for overseas players outside of getting an original copy for the PlayStation 2 game, which, as the Keep Circulating the Tapes section above stated, can be rather difficult.
- What Could Have Been:
- According to some of the concept art, Fiona's clothing was originally supposed to take Clothing Damage as she was attacked over the course of the game. It was never implemented in the final product. The real reason it unknown, but the two most accepted ones are that: 1) the process was too complicated for the Playstation 2 to handle and 2) given how fan-service laden the costumes are, it would have been too much for an 18-year-old character to be reduced to wearing rags.
- The entire game is one to the Castle Version of Resident Evil 4, with the basic plot being taken from the Castle Version's sideplot of a woman exploring a castle with a B.O.W. dog at her side.
- Due to some pieces of concept art showing Fiona in a schoolgirl uniform, there is a case to be made that the game originally started out as a full-fledged Clock Tower sequel rather than a Spiritual Successor.
Trivia / Haunting Ground