- Fiona's final line towards the dead Lorenzo, who betrayed her trust, caused the chain of events that lead to her parents dying, and forced her into a new home against her will. This resulted in her being chased by several people who tried to kill her, including Lorenzo himself.Fiona: This time... you really are dead. You bastard.
- Most of the enemy traps qualify as a Moment of Awesome.
- Hewie's sneak attacks take the cake here, especially when he jumps Daniella from some bushes and can be heard mauling her.
- Also satisfying is hitting Riccardo with sulfuric acid in the examination room. Have another facial scar, you perverted freak!
- This can also be done to Daniella.
- Daniella spends her entire portion of the game (or half, depending on if Fiona lets her pick up a poker) with a shard of glass in her hands. During her boss battle, Fiona will turn on a light for the floor mirror, and when Daniella looks down at her reflection, she lets out a powerful shriek that destroys the glass ceiling. Guess what happens next?
- How can Fiona destroy Lorenzo's body? Let me count the ways...
- "Shoot me all the hell you want, Riccardo. Your bullets cannot penetrate the fur of... STUFFED TOY HEWIE!!"
- The first three endings are awesome moments themselves. Ending C, however, tops the list. Not only does Fiona find the castle gate key before anyone else can sink their claws into her womanhood, but she also avoids having to kill anyone. She also misses Lorenzo flinging himself down the stairs in an attempt to catch her. His wheelchair lands on top of him. FTW!
- The ending is especially cathartic after all the hell you go through just to complete the game once. Take that, Lorenzo!
- In Ending A, Fiona is just about to leave the castle when she notices Debilitas exiting the front door behind her, shears in hand. Fiona doesn't run, doesn't even flinch! She just locks eyes with him, her gaze like steel - as if saying "You bastards tortured me all night, and I am not afraid to fight you anymore!" Then Debilitas bows, and Fiona strolls out like she owns the place (which she sort of does, being the last surviving Belli and all). Fucks given = 0.
- Fiona somehow climbing up a spire of ice without falling to her death.
Awesome / Haunting Ground