- Korea and America's 'acting' skills.
Korea: "I've fallen and I can't get up, da-ze!"
- The Hostage Situation with Estonia.
- Mr. Puffin vowing to defeat the doppelgangers for stealing his licorice. (He ate it already, but isn't the type to care about that when there's people to blame it on.)
- Also, his motivation for searching for a key for the nations' cells.
Korea: Mr. Puffin, da-ze. If you go, all the girls will kiss you and praise you for your bravery, da-ze!
- Molossia complaining that rescuing people isn't in the contract.