- In the "Desert" episode, the Dinotrux are lost in the desert after D-Structs destroys the landmarks that they followed to find an oasis. As a result, Ty begins to overheat and act a bit loopy. Here are just a few of the things he does:
- He acts like he's swimming in water, even "drinking" some, when it turns out he's actually eating sand.
- Just as Revvit's about to end his Rousing Speech:Revvit: What do we do? We—
Ty: SING! We'll do a quartet! I'll take the low end! (Cue horrible singing)
- Ty calling Revvit "Ribbit".Ty: You look just like my friend, Ribbit.
- The ending of the "Tortools" episode, where Ty has been painted purple with blue spots. Unfortunately for him, Revvit tells him that it takes 6 weeks for the Tortools' paint to refill. Ty expresses shock at this, before Revvit tells him that he was just kidding.
- Revvit: It's actually 9.
- In episode "Fake Ravine" there are few hilarious scenes while D-Structs is trying to force Click Clack to tell him where is the Reptool Ravine.
- D-Structs: Where is the Reptool Ravine!Click Clack: (screaming in terror) Waauu...waauuD-Structs: Tell me!Click Clack: Waauu...waauuD-Structs: Is waauu(deep voice) the name of the desert, a forest?Skrap-it: I think it's pronounced waauu (not so deep voice).D-Structs: That's what I said.Skrap-it: No, you said waauu (deep voice).D-Structs: No, I said waa...I don't care!Click Clack: (screaming in terror) Waauu...waauuD-Structs: Maybe it's some kind of Reptool speak. You're almost a Reptool, find out what it means.Skrap-it: Waauu, waauu, waauuClick Clack: Waauu, waauu, waauuD-Structs: So what does Waauu mean.Skrap-it: No idea.D-Structs: (furious, preparing to smash Click Clack)Skrap-it: Wait, if you smash him I'll have to *twitch* catch another one.D-Structs: (roars and smashes the cave wall with his tail) I'm taking a break.
- In the "New Tail" episode, Skrap It and D-Structs are stuck on the ledge and discuss whose guilt is their current position.
- D-Structs: This is all your fault.Skrap-it: My fault!? You're the one who stomped the ground from under us.D-Structs: But I wouldn't be here in a first place if you made me a new tail that worked!Skrap-it: I thought you said you didn't need a wrecking ball to do your wrecking. Ahh...Which, considering our predicament is technically true, but...
- In the "Gluphosaurs" episode when all of Ty's friends got stuck to each others everyone started to complain until Ty said that it could be worse, in that exact moment D-Structs showed up - with a few really funny phrases (well, for D-Structs).
- Ty: Everybody, calm down. It could be worse.D-Structs: (roars and scares away all the Gluphosaurs)Ty: It's worse.D-Structs: I like how you all STICK together.Garby: This is going from bad to worse.Ty: Big mistake D-Structs, when we get out of this...Dozer: ...you're gonna answer to my blade...Skya: ...and my hook.Ton Ton: Dudes, what's happening, I can't see.Ty: I'm getting annoyed D-Structs, let us go.D-Structs: Be carefull what you ask for. (threw the Trux over the edge)
- Ty's reaction to D-Structs' new Grappling Claw tail in the "Battering Ram" episode:
- Ty: Love the new tail, D-Structs! Too bad it comes with you attached!
- When Skrap-it gets the horns in the "Desert Scraptors" episode so he can control the titular characters, he tries to imagine the power going to his head until D-Structs snaps him out of it.
- Skrap-it: I sure hope this power doesn't go to my head. *CLANG* It won't!
Funny / Dinotrux