- Happens several times in Bad Company 1 (listen in on the first mission, when Haggard talks about Miss July and his cousin). Despite how serious Bad Company 2's campaign tries to be, it still has its comedic moments.Haggard: "Shit, that tore it. Get outta my way, I gotta save me some cheerleaders!"
- The game has a strangely-funny clanging sound that plays to indicate you've scored a headshot. Doubly funny is that, with some weapons, said headshots are not instantly fatal, meaning you can hear the sound repeatedly if enough bullets connect with the head.
- Hidden throughout the game are conversations the squad have, about the war, impending death, God, what superpowers they might have, the UFC, and who would win in a fight between Hulk Hogan and Brock Lesnar.Sweetwater: Religion confuses everyone. Thankfully I am not held back by that superstition.Redford: So then what is [morally] good, Sweet?Haggard: You're fucked. You're fucked!
- Assuming you're not a fan of the Call of Duty franchise, the two jokes against Modern Warfare 2 (i.e. the "Special Ops douchebags with pussy-ass heartbeat monitors" and the "Snowmobiles are for sissies!" lines) are screamingly hilarious. Also, the parody of the infamous "F.A.G.S." - Friends Against Grenade Spamming commercial ("F.R.A.G.S." - Friends REALLY Against Grenade Spamming), where Sweetwater lampoons the idea of "celebrity endorsements" in general, before the exasperated celebrity in question blows Sweetwater away with an attack helicopter.
- The Bad Company 1 beta had a glitch where you could crush an allies light tank (the MEC one) by backing up into them in a main battle tank. Instead of just colliding and pushing the smaller tank, your MBT would literally drive up it and completely crush it- even causing the wreckage to disappear.
Funny / Battlefield: Bad Company