- Two words: GODDAMN BATMAN.
- Superman's first appearances, especially when carrying the car while running across the ocean. "DAMN!".
- Not one word. I've taken enough grief for calling my goddamn car the goddamn batmobile. I'm the goddamn Batman and I can call my goddamn car whatever the hell I want to call it.
- Batman and Robin paint themselves and an entire house yellow so Green Lantern won't be able to use his ring... and then they offer him lemonade, which leads to this immortal line:Green Lantern: Damn you and your lemonade!
- Discussion of Batman's Theme Naming.Dick Grayson, Age 12: So what do you call this thing, anyway?Batman: *grinning* The Batmobile.Dick Grayson, Age 12: That is totally queer.Batman: *pulling a face like he's lost an argument about who has the coolest-looking bike decals* Shut up.
- The one line that shows how out backwards the characters are.Joker: They call me the Joker. But I'm not very funny.
- This gem, from issue #2:Batman: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're gonna love this, kid!Dick Grayson, Age 12: (internally) I hate it.
Funny / All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder