1983 film spoof of My Dinner with Andre, starring comedian Andy Kaufman and wrestler Freddie Blassie. One of Kaufman's last projects before his death, it was filmed in a single day at the Sambo's restaurant in Hollywood and is most improvised.
This movie provides examples of:
- As Himself: Kaufman, Blassie, and a waitress at the restaurant.
- Catchphrase: Blassie calls various people "Pencil necked geeks"
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: It's about having "breakfast with (Freddie) Blassie
- Extremely Short Timespan
- Groupie Brigade: The girls at the opposite table
- Mighty Whitey and Mellow Yellow: The waitress is a pregnant Thai woman, Blassie rubs her belly for good luck, he also mentions his wife is Japanese.
- Nepotism: Kaufman's actual girlfriend plays one of the girls in the restaurant.