The summer movie of Kamen Rider Agito, shown alongside Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger The Fire Mountain Roars.
The movie contains the following tropes:
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Inverted. The AI for G4 preforms so well, that if the operator dies, the AI can just take over.
- Blood Knight: G4
- The Cameo - Hiroshi Fujioka, who played Takeshi Hongo, the original Kamen Rider, appears as the MPD superintendent general and briefly interacts with Shoichi, showing approval for the young man.
- Determinator: Shiro is fully aware of how G4 can kill its operator, that doesn't stop him.
- Deadly Upgrade: The G4 Armour. The AI knows about this and it's programed to function after its operator dies.
- Evil Counterpart: G4 to G3-X.
- Good Thing You Can Heal: The Ant Lord Queen tears Gills' arm off, but it grows back when he transforms into Exceed Gills.
- Gory Discretion Shot: Fukamis Death which is clearly this trope
- The Movie: Notable for being the first Kamen Rider movie to tell its own story (and pretty much started the tradition of Heisei Rider movies to be set in an Alternate Continuity until, arguably, Kabuto or Den-O), and for introducing the concept of movie-exclusive Riders (in this case, G4).
- Prequel: The Movie is set between episodes 41 and 42