Deader is the seventh Hellraiser film, released in 2005.
Deader has the examples of:
- Absurdly Spacious Sewer: Played with and subverted. Amy enters one, only to get caught in a claustrophobically narrow passage that continues to taper until it becomes impassable.
- Badass Boast: Winter tries, convinced right up to the end that he's laid claim to the box's power. Pinhead is unimpressed.Winter: You cannot harm me.
Pinhead: Oh you're not the first person to say that. And you won't be the last.
- Came Back Wrong: While most of the Deaders look like disheveled people with some injury relating to their death, Marla looks like an outright rotting zombie; apparently her lack of faith in Winter is the cause of this.
- Continuity Nod: Winter is a member of the Lemarchand family whom Pinhead was revealed to be stalking and eliminating throughout the ages in Hellraiser: Bloodline
- Cute Monster Girl: Marla (depending on how rotten she is in a particular scene).
- Downer Ending: Amy Klein may not have been taken by Cenobites, but she's still dead.
- Going for the Big Scoop: Amy.
- Parental Incest: Flashbacks implicate that Amy was sexually abused by her father.
- Religion of Evil: The cult of the Deaders.
- Shmuck Bait: Amy finds the several day old corpse of a young woman with a packet near her body and the Lament Configuration in her stiffened hand. After retrieving both, the journalist watched a video tape from the packet in which the dead woman instructs her, with quite a large degree of urgency, to not open the box. Mere seconds after finishing the tape, she opens the box.
- Sinister Subway: Amy enters this at one point.