The Last Son of Tomorrow is a Batman Beyond/Young Justice (2010) Crossover. Terry (and Ace) survive the destruction of their universe at the hands of the Anti-Monitor and end up in Earth 16 of the new universe.
A more polished version can also be found here.
The Last Son of Tomorrow contains the following Tropes:
- 100% Adoration Rating: This is pretty much how Terry became the CEO of the company he works for.
- Alternate Universe Reed Richards Is Awesome: Invoked by Terry who becomes extremely wealthy from selling DCAU technology to Earth-16. He mainly focuses on things such as eradicating Alzheimer's disease or miniaturizing an entire pharmacy.
- Badass Normal: Even without his batsuit, Terry tried to disarm a bomb that was going to blow up the building he was in. It only failed because there was more than one bomb.
- Cover Identity Anomaly:Subverted. One of the first things Terry does when he gets to Earth-16 is to make sure something like this doesnt happen, going through all the trouble of secretly acquiring all the proper legal documents and making sure that there as few holes in his backstory as possible.
- Crazy-Prepared: Batman wouldn't be prepared without a plan for anything - even the Multiverse being razed.
- Dying Moment of Awesome: The DCAU Justice League, giving their everything to let their Batman survive the Multiverse's destruction.
- Foil: Terry is explicitly compared to Lex Luthor more than once since he's heading a very powerful corporation, is brilliant with advanced tech and might have a secret agenda. But not only does Terry not care about conquering the world, his relationship with Superman is also the opposite of antagonistic.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: MediTech Industries was a struggling little business from Metropolis about to throw the towel when a brilliant young inventor came to them with ideas. A few months later, the rechristened Tomorrow Industries has offices everywhere in the world and is one of the most famous brands ever known.
- Genre Savvy: Superman's reaction when a young tech-prodigy with the potential to be the next Lex Luthor starts making waves? He goes to congratulate him for his good work and gently encourages him to stay on this path - knowing there's more than a few Mad Scientist who might have been stopped by a well-timed praise.
- Heroes Love Dogs: Right before their Multiverse's destruction, Bruce entrusts Ace to Terry... or maybe he entrusts Terry to Ace, hard to say.
- History Repeats: DCAU Bruce can't help but repeat Jor-El's last words right before letting Terry go to the next universe.
- In the Blood: Terry is a surprisingly good businessman who mainly focuses on medical applications and advances. Thomas Wayne would be so proud of his grandson.
- Intergenerational Friendship: It seems that no matter the universe, Superman is going to go along swimmingly with Terry.
- It Has Been an Honor: Said by Terry to his Justice League before their Dying Moment of Awesome, and also by Green Lantern Kai-Ro right before his Heroic Sacrifice.
- The Paranoiac: Terry notes that both his Bruce and this world's Bruce are this, which is why he won't interact with the latter for as long as possible.
- Sole Survivor: Terry and his dog Ace for the DCAU. He actually seeks to correct that.
- Troll: Terry gives of shades of this, from telling Batman he knows the latter is there and waiting for him to come out from hiding, to giving Superman a roundabout explanation of what happened when Terry saved this world's version of the Royal Flush Gang.
- Wealthy Philanthropist: Terry becomes this after getting rich from introducing technology from his world.