The story begins with Twilight Sparkle researching a short string of bizarre disappearances. Spike is sent out to gather information, and notices suspicious happenings at Pinkie Pie's house. Pinkie Pie, believing that too much of her secret had been given away, gives Spike drugged food. He wakes up sometime later in a dark basement, and you know the drill.
The story is here.
- Axe-Crazy: Pinkie Pie until her memory gets wiped by Celestia.
- Big Damn Heroes: Celestia, who suddenly saves Twilight with telepathic powers.
- I Ate WHAT?!: Subverted with Pinkie poisoning Spike's drink instead of his much more questionable cupcakes.
- Lighter and Softer: It contains a great deal less Cold-Blooded Torture and Gorn than either Le Petit Four or Cupcakes
- Not to mention that, in terms of mutilation, Pinkie only managed to cut halfway through Twilight's horn before Celestia arrived.
- Lottery of Doom: Just Like Cupcakes and Le Petit Four, Pinkie selects her victims using this.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Celestia saves Twilight Sparkle from Pinkie Pie... and then lets a violently-insane sociopathic killer go back to her family with no guarantee that she won't go mad again.
- To be fair, she DID erase her memory of being a killer.
- Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?: Subverted. When Twilight comes to save Spike, Pinkie just hits her on the head instead of feeding her cupcakes.