What would happen when some of the characters find out that there are fans who write stories about them?
This fanfic contains unmarked spoilers. You have been warned.
How to write a TSS story? provides examples of:
- Kid Fic: Two stories-within-a-story right after "Losing a Beloved" center around Victor and Anita's children.
- Meta Fic: The fanfic is basically the characters reading fanfics about themselves. Hilarity ensues.
- Oh, Crap, There Are Fanfics of Us!: The story begins with the characters finding out that people have been writing fanfics about them.
- No Fourth Wall: If there was one, it was destroyed before the fanfic even began.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: With the author being a Dutch person writing in English, some grammar mistakes will occasionally show up.
- Show Within a Show: The fanfic contains stories within it that readers can read along to with the characters.
- Song Fic: "Hero" is a Victor/Anita story based on the Mariah Carey song of the same name.
- Spin-Off Babies: "TSS- Our first halloween" is a story centering around younger versions of the characters going trick-or-treating.
- Spoiler Title: Someone close to Victor and Anita does die in "Losing a Beloved," but it's not entirely who the readers suspect might die in the story.
- Tragic Stillbirth: "Losing a Beloved" ends with Victor and Anita experiencing a stillbirth.