Summary:Mankind has been united against the trans-dimensional threat known simply as Nova however most of their battles are won at great cost and humanity is always at the verge of loss. The Second Hero of Humanity, Aoi Kazuha, almost dies in battle only to be rescued by a certain archer. Thus starts this story.
The story has been deleted.
This fic provides examples of the following tropes, in addition to those already present in the source material:
- Always a Bigger Fish: In chapter three, one of the Nova decided to show up in South America... where ORT is currently residing. Result: Said Nova's status is now "missing".
- Big Damn Heroes: How "Archer" made his entrance into the story.
- Cassandra Truth: Played straight at first when no one in her team believed Kazuha's story about Archer. Subverted when proof appears later.
- Death Seeker Shiki Tohno, due to having killed his sister Akiha]
- Dead Fic: Considering it's no longer available anywhere...
- Dimensional Traveler: Zelretch is taking Rin on a tour around the Multiverse. So far, they've covered: Naritaverse, Kuboverse, Arakawaverse, Colferverse and... Himamizawa
- The Knights Who Say "Squee!": Kazuha toward "Archer".
- One-Hit Polykill: Archer's arrow speared through 3 Novas in the first chapter.
- Power Trio: The Anti-Nova Circle, consisting of Shirou/Archer, Waver Velvet and Flatt Escardos.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Admiral Mifune Juubei. He ordered Kazuha to retreat and was angry at her when she didn't comply, but expressed sadness at the fate of the Pandoras - being "girls who just happened to be compatible with stigmata by a random quirk of fate". He is also a:
"Son, your point is absolutely valid. I am already under fire from my superiors for such a waste of fuel and time already. But remember, we worked these men to the bone when they were alive and gladly laid down their lives for something they believed in. They took the most thankless jobs, perhaps even knowing that their efforts would only at best serve as distractions for the Pandoras to utilize. The least I can do is send them in small boxes back to their families."
- A Father to His Men: Ordered his men to recover and identify every dead soldiers. When his aide question him on the subject, this is his reply:
- Training from Hell: Yamada's training sessions are described to be this.