- "Just say your name, motherkriffer. I already know youre a Jedi."
Maverick, rogue clone
Falling: The Fate of Ahsoka Tano is a Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fan Fic written by Lion Lad. It tells the story of Ahsoka developing a crush on her master, Anakin Skywalker, and (presumably) going over to The Dark Side because of it. Notable for its diverse roster of original characters, including a group of Ahsoka's friends from the Jedi Temple and a menagerie of psychotic Jedi-hating villains.
Unfortunately, this story seems to have disappeared from Fan Fiction dot net. If anyone can point to a backup file of it, it would be very appreciated.
This Fan Fic shows examples of:
- Fantastic Arousal: During their undercover meeting with the informant on Mustafar, Anakin -pretending to be her lecherous slaver, and unaware of how sensitive it is- starts stroking Ahsoka's hind headtail, to the girl's great discomfort.
- Faux Affably Evil: Maverick is quite charming, even though he's probably going to torture you.
- Mood Whiplash: In one sentence, Chapter 4 goes from a charming (if awkward) moment between Ahsoka and Anakin to Ahsoka picking at her Spy Catsuit wedgie.
- Mr. Fanservice: Anakin, In-Universe
- Original Character: Several highly developed ones. Ahsoka's fellow teenage Jedi-in-training include a polite Gungan, a hyperactive Rodian, a somber Zabrak girl with strong political inclinations, and a Wookiee. There's also a nasty group of criminals who despise the Jedi, including a mutated clone with heterochromia, a Nautolan Femme Fatale and a Bothan with a colorfully Split Personality.
- Precocious Crush: Ahsoka develops one on Anakin.
- Shout-Out: Chapter 3 mentions "Master Lupin's Defense Against the Dark Side classes."
- Shown Their Work: One of the characters is a crab-like being called a Tarc. As the author points out, the Tarc are an actual Expanded Universe race.
- Spy Catsuit: Ahsoka dons one for the aforementioned undercover mission, and it's impracticality is almost immediately lampshaded, as she finds it suffocating and bunching up constantly in awkward places.