WARNING: If you choose to play this game with any Whateley Fan Fic - especially anything in the Micro Scenes thread on the WA site - we take no responsibility for the outcome. However, we do recommend purchasing no-fault life insurance and making out your will before trying.
Take a drink whenever:
- A new Gender Bender is added to the cast, or an existing character is gender bent.
- If the character is a Sex Shifter, take a shot after each change after the first one. Otherwise, you'd be risking alcohol poisoning.
- Carmilla adds yet another lover to her harem (yes, Carl counts, too).
- Flip a coin when Carmilla meets Merry. If it's heads, take an additional shot as well as the drink. If it's tails, take four.
- A Designated Hero pulls something completely unheroic (i.e., Carmilla's screwing over Jobe).
- Take two if you think the target of said action actually had it coming.
- Jobe gets censured by the UN.
- Someone gets attacked by squirrels (regardless of whether they are real squirrels or hobgoblins).
Take a shot whenever:
- Phase says 'of course'.
- Take two whenever he uses a real word which you don't recognize. You may need a copy of the OED to make sure he isn't making it up, though.
- Tennyo gets New Powers as the Plot Demands.
- Chaka uses her ki to substitute for a more common superpower.
- Take two shots if you can't figure out a rationale for her being able to do so. This should get you loaded in no time.
- The phrase 'Pattern Theory' appears.
- Someone mentions how boring Professor Quintain's lectures are.
- A spirit takes control of their host in order to talk to someone (or, in the case of Tennyo, beat the pulp out of someone).
- Someone calls or thinks of Nephandus as 'Pretty Evil Boy'.
- Loophole, Phase or She-Beast start Rules Lawyering.
- A trope is invoked by name.
Take a sip whenever:
- Someone finds a new Mundane Utility for their powers.
- Well, you can skip Generator, unless you want to get really hammered.
- Someone mentions the Pronoun Trouble involving either Generator or any of the Sex Shifter characters (e.g., Heyoka, Reach, Chimera, Jimmy T.).
- One of the authors misspells 'Englund' as 'England'.
- A student is summoned, sent, or dragged to Headmistress Carson's office.
- Take two if it's Solange.
- The phrase 'Class X Entity' or something equivalent appears.
- Jobe says or does something that makes you want to reach through the computer screen and wring his/her neck.
- Take two sips whenever Belphegor causes the same reaction.
- A student has problems because of Power Incontinence or from a lack of Required Secondary Powers.
- Alya describes himself as a 'disgusting intersexed mutant freak' or words to those effect.
Meta Option: Take a drink whenever the series gets added to a new trope page.
- Take two if it is Not an Example of the trope in question.