Tomo Saeki is a voice actress born in Osaka in 1973. Her specialty is young or teen male characters, and is convincing enough in such roles that an unknowing viewer could easily mistake the voice for a male. However, she did female roles, as well, mostly mothers and tomboyish characters.
Had been ill for a while in 2005 due to heart problems, but returned in 2010. She has since been married.
- Coo Erhard in the Di Gi Charat franchise
- Kai Urazoe in Digimon Tamers
- Malibu Perriot in Galaxy Angel
- Akatsuki in Ojamajo Doremi
- Cube in Petite Princess Yucie
- Solo in Melody of Oblivion