Michael E. Rodgers (born 8 May 1969 in Whitburn, Scotland) is a Scottish actor and voice actor. He is not a well known actor, but some people do know him. He is mostly known for playing Mr. Conductor Jr in Thomas and the Magic Railroad, Bruce Geller in The Triangle, and he is known for the voice of Gabranth in the English dub of the Japanese video game Final Fantasy XII.
- The Dentist- Nervous Patient
- Night Man- Charles Hillard (Season 1, Episode 3)
- Gia- Red Dress Photographer
- Sugar Town- Journalist
- Legacy- Anthony Haynes (Season 1, Episode 12)
- Thomas and the Magic Railroad- Mr. Conductor, Junior
- Thank Heaven- Horace
- Metropolis (unsold TV pilot)- Nathan "Nate" Thompson
- Auto Focus- Richard Dawson
- The Triangle- Bruce Geller
- The Matrix: Path of Neo- Doberman
- Final Fantasy XII- Gabranth/ Additional Voices (English dub)
- Sinner- Stephen
- Dawson Casting: Michael E. Rodgers was 30 years old when he played Junior in the 2000 Thomas movie, even though the original script mentioned that the character was ten years younger.
- In the obscure, but recent Disney Channel series "Penny on MARS", 49-50-year-old Michael played the 36-year-old Bruce Gold, and his younger self!
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: He has dark blonde hair, and he's a very nice actor.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The 2001 ABC US pilot of the British miniseries "Metropolis", in which Michael plays a Stalker with a Crush, has fell into obscurity after it didn't get picked up by ABC. It doesn't have any known home media release nor TV airings, and only the original script can be found (for now), so good luck trying to track it down.
- Same goes for his personal television appearances, mostly the ones done while promoting Thomas and the Magic Railroad in the UK, possibly due to his obscurity or the infamy of the film in the UK, so good luck trying to track them down if you want to see those kind of videos.
- Most of his appearances in some television commercials are hard to track down too, with the hardest-to-find one being a commercial for Apple IDVD from 2001.
- Lighter and Softer: "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" is the first children's film he ever starred in, and he had a lot of fun making it.
- Playing Against Type: His involvement in the "Thomas" film, which is a children's film compared to the roles he starred in prior.
- Pretty Boy: He was a pretty-looking man back when he was younger, especially in the summer of 2000...
- Star-Making Role: His role as Junior in Thomas and the Magic Railroad is an attempted star-making role for him. Unfortunately, the movie didn't do too well and it became a Star-Derailing Role for him instead (thankfully, he still has some fans that love his performance as Junior), so, aside from an uncredited cameo role in The Patriot (2000), he hasn't starred in a mainstream film since then.