Michael E. Rodgers is a Scottish actor and voice actor. He is not a well known actor, but some people do know him. He is mostly known for playing Mr. Conductor Jr in Thomas and the Magic Railroad, Bruce Geller in The Triangle, and he is known for the voice of Gabranth in the English dub of the Japanese video game Final Fantasy XII.
- The Dentist- Nervous Patient
- Night Man- Unnamed terrorist (Season 1, Episode 3)
- Gia- Red Dress Photographer
- Sugar Town- Journalist
- Legacy- Unnamed character (Season 1, Episode 12)
- Thomas and the Magic Railroad- Mr. Conductor, Junior
- Thank Heaven- Horace
- Auto Focus- Richard Dawson
- The Triangle- Bruce Geller
- The Matrix: Path of Neo- Doberman
- Final Fantasy XII- Gabranth (English dub)
- Sinner- Stephen
- Deadpan Snarker: Some of the characters he plays are like this.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: He has dark blonde hair, and he's a very nice actor.
- Manchild: Michael's character, Junior, is like this in Thomas and the Magic Railroad. Junior is so fun-loving, that Michael actually had a fun time playing Junior on set.
- Star-Derailing Role: His role as Mr. Conductor Jr. from Thomas and the Magic Railroad caused Michael E. Rodgers to become pretty unpopular with most Thomas the Tank Engine fans, including the ones that hated the human scenes of the movie in general due to "stealing the spotlight" from the engines. Fortunately, he became well-liked due to his fantastic voice performance in Final Fantasy XII.
- Star-Making Role: His role as the red dress photographer in the 1998 HBO film Gia caused him to be known, but his role in Thomas and the Magic Railroad was one of his well known roles, even though most people who watched the movie didn't know who he was. Michael's voice performance in Final Fantasy XII was also a well-liked star making role for him if you are a Final Fantasy fan that never knew the 2000 Thomas movie existed.