Michael E. Rodgers (born 8 May 1969 in Whitburn, Scotland) is a Scottish actor and voice actor. He is not a well known actor, but some people do know him. He is mostly known for playing Mr. Conductor Jr in Thomas and the Magic Railroad, Bruce Geller in The Triangle, and he is known for the voice of Gabranth in the English dub of the Japanese video game Final Fantasy XII.
- The Dentist- Nervous Patient
- Night Man- Charles Hillard (Season 1, Episode 3)
- Gia- Red Dress Photographer
- Sugar Town- Journalist
- Legacy- Anthony Haynes (Season 1, Episode 12)
- Thomas and the Magic Railroad- Mr. Conductor, Junior
- Thank Heaven- Horace
- Metropolis (unsold TV pilot)- Nathan "Nate" Thompson
- Auto Focus- Richard Dawson
- The Triangle- Bruce Geller
- The Matrix: Path of Neo- Doberman
- Final Fantasy XII- Gabranth/ Additional Voices (English dub)
- Sinner- Stephen
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: He has dark blonde hair, and he's a very nice actor.
- Lighter and Softer: "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" is the first children's film he ever starred in, and he had a lot of fun making it.
- Pretty Boy: He was a pretty-looking man back when he was younger, especially in the summer of 2000...
- Star-Making Role: His role as Junior in Thomas and the Magic Railroad is an attempted star-making role for him. Unfortunately, the movie didn't do too well and it became a Star-Derailing Role for him instead (thankfully, he still has some fans that love his performance as Junior), so, aside from an uncredited cameo role in The Patriot (also from 2000), he hasn't starred in a mainstream film since then.