Harry Hadden-Paton is a British actor, born 10 April 1981. He played the lead role of Henry Higgins in the Lincoln Center Theater revival of My Fair Lady on Broadway, a performance for which he was nominated for the 2018 Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical.
He is perhaps best known for his television role as Herbert "Bertie" Pelham, 7th Marquess of Hexham, in the television series Downton Abbey. He is married to fellow actor Rebecca Night, whom he met while performing in The Importance of Being Earnest. They have been married since 2010 and have two daughters, Martha and Audrey.
Since leaving the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) in 2006, Hadden-Paton has established himself as a leading stage actor.
Harry Hadden-Paton appeared in (selected roles):
- Divinity: Dragon Commander (2013) as Edmund, Grumio, Yorrick
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (2014) as the Male British Inquisitor
- Downton Abbey (2014-2015) and Downton Abbey (2019) as Herbert Pelham
- Versailles (2015) as Gaston
- Final Fantasy XIV (2015) as Artoirel
- The Crown (2016) (2016) as Lieutenant Colonel Martin Charteris
- Divinity: Original Sin II (2017) as the Red Prince
- Vampyr (2018) as Dr. Swansea, Clarence, Ichabod