Works by Connie Willis with pages on this wiki:
- Blackout / All Clear (really, one book, but so big it was divided into two)
- Doomsday Book
- Lincoln's Dreams
- To Say Nothing of the Dog
Other works by Connie Willis include:
- Water Witch (with Cynthia Felice)
- Light Raid (with Cynthia Felice)
- Uncharted Territory
- Promised Land (with Cynthia Felice)
- Inside Job
- All Seated on the Ground
Short story collections
- Fire Watch
- Impossible Things
- Futures Imperfect
- Miracle and Other Christmas Stories
- Winds of Marble Arch and Other Stories
Tropes featured in her work:
- Comedy and Tragedy: Most of Willis's novels fall strongly into one or the other of these two classical genres. Doomsday Book, Lincoln's Dreams and Passage are tragedies; To Say Nothing of the Dog, Remake, Bellwether and Inside Job are comedies.
- Fix Fic: In Remake, one of the characters works in a place called "Happy Endings" which can "re-do" the endings to sad movies and make them happy.
- No Periods, Period: Played with in the Hugo-winning short story "Even the Queen", in which a technology has been invented that allows women to avoid them entirely.
- Yet Another Christmas Carol: "Adaptation" opens with a massive lampshade, with the protagonist going on at length about how many adaptations exist of A Christmas Carol. When he encounters the three Christmas Ghosts, he thinks he knows what's going on, but it turns out they have a different mission this time.