It's Christmastime, and the must-have gift isn't a new toy or video game (console) this year. Oh no, it's genetically-engineered kittens that never grow old. Everyone wants them, and demand is high. What nobody knows, however, is that one of the creators of this new craze has sinister intentions in mind for it.
Meanwhile, Santa Claus has lost his love for the Christmas season. Every year it's always the same ol' routine. Travel the world, give presents to good kids, give coal to naughty kids. What he needs is a change of pace. Well, he's going to get it... in the form of a zombie outbreak overtaking the city.
So now, Santa must team up with a couple kids and their single mother to save Christmas, and put an end to the undead menace.
The comic was funded on Kickstarter on May 9th, 2019. It was released on December 3rd, 2019.
Santa Vs. Zombies contains examples of:
- Blood from the Mouth: The little girl who was bitten by one of the kittens in the Kitty Labs store vomits up blood before she zombifies.
- Mall Santa: The boy rips the beard off one in a mall.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The zombies have glowing red eyes.
- Santa Claus: The Protagonist of this comic. Unlike most examples, he's become jaded with being Santa Claus, and wants to do something else.
- Twisted Christmas: It's about Santa dealing with zombies at Christmastime. What more is needed?
- Undead Child: Kids get zombified in this comic.
- Versus Title: Naturally, since the title is "Santa Vs. Zombies".