The main protagonist and leader of the Stompers.
- Covert Pervert: He oggles and grops his girl when he gets the chance.
- Dirty Coward: Oh man is he. He gets his gang in a rumble to fight for their girls but chickens out at the last minute, resulting in the death of his best friend, Rozzie feeling abandoned and depressed for decades, and who knows how many members of his Stompers injured or dead.
- Fake Ultimate Hero / Anti-Hero: His cowardliness makes him this.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He does want to fight for his girl Rozzie and on several cases tries to be strong, cool, and respectable. Problem is, he is a Dirty Coward.
- What the Hell, Hero?: He chickens out of the rumble because he was afraid of what was going to happen. When he is reunited with Rozzie years later
Vinny's best friend. The son of an abusive cop.
- Abusive Parents: His cop father is willing to beat the crap out of him to get what he wants.
- Ax-Crazy: He's not called "Crazy" for nothing.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Crazy is a loyal friend but he does live up to his name.
- Crazy Awesome
- Heroic Sacrifice: Subverted. He dies jumping off a building while taking his father's life with him. This sacrifice prevents his dad from killing Vinny. Also, his last word is screaming "Vinnyyyyyyy"
- Undying Loyalty: He would never give up on his best friend, even after Vinny leaves town without telling him.
Vinny's love interest. A kind and busty woman who is strong-willed and independent but appreciates Vinny fighting for her.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Rozzie is a sweet girl but she is strong-willed and does know how to throw a punch
- Impossible Hourglass Figure: She is very curvy and voluptuous.
- Ms. Fanservice: Big time. Easily one of the sexiest characters in any Ralph Bakshi characters
- Nice Girl: She is a sweet, kind-hearted girl.
Rozzie's best friend.
The main antagonist of the movie, leader of The Chaplins, and main rival of Vinny and the Stompers