The film:The Warriors
has a few of these, if you're willing to allow for a little late '70s cheese in your awesomeness:
- Cyrus' speech near the beginning of the movie:
"You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it? Can you dig it? Caaaaan you dig iiiiiit?!"
- The fight in the Union Square Station bathroom against the Punks, where pretty much everything (and everyone) gets completely wrecked.
- Ajax gets tired of running away from the Baseball Furies:
Ajax: "I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a Popsicle."
- The fact The Warriors were able to make it back home to Coney within a single night, every New York City gang looking for them and wanting blood, and not giving up.
- For context: Van Cortlandt Park is, as the crow flies, 25 miles from Coney Island. Just taking the subway is over two hours, walking non-stop takes eight and a half. And the Warriors make Coney Island by dawn!
- Luther, the movie's Big Bad, clanking a few empty beer bottles together on his fingertips and yowling "Warriorrrrrrs... come out to playyyyy-ayyyyy". Borderline Narm, but so over-the-top in its craziness that it actually starts sounding legit badass/scary. Double awesome that Luther's actor David Patrick Kelly improvised it.
- When Luther attempts to shoot Swan at point-blank range, Swan takes a sidestep and throws his switchblade, ending the conflict short.
- And just to put punctuation to it, he stoically removes the knife and wipes the blood off with Luther's hair.
- After Luther confesses to having murdered Cyrus, the Grammercy Riffs are revealed to have heard the entire confession. Luther's pleas for mercy as the Riffs close in on him are awesome.
- And this exchange afterwards:
Masai: You Warriors are good. Real good.
Swan: The best.
- The Art Gallery scene. You're plopped into the middle of a hideous Shrine to Self of the local Fat Bastard (who not that long ago sent his men after you), and told to go nuts. Which you will. For extra, well-deserved cruelty, you can spray-paint your gang symbol over his own self-portraits! (You'll probably be doing that anyway.)
- During Ajax's initiation, Ajax and Snow are chased by Destroyers along the boardwalk. It's possible to defeat them and taking out 25 of them make up two bonus objectives. Incredibly difficult to do, but incredibly satisfying if done.
- Cleon killing Virgil with a Molotov cocktail is incredibly satisfying to watch after all the shit he's put you through.
- The Warriors dealing with both the Jones Street Boys and some dirty cops by planting stolen loot so that they frame one another.
- Sending Jerkass Birdie falling to his death with a well-placed throw.
- Ajax gets an Offscreen Moment of Awesome when he sprays the Warriors' tag on Virgil's back without him even noticing. Granted, Virgil was blackout drunk, but still.
- How about playing the Riffs during the ending credits taking out Luther and the rest of his group? Most satisfying thing for the ending of not just the game's story, but the film's story as well (as we never get to see what the Riffs do to them).