- "Looks like it's not a good day to be a bad guy, eh, Skank?"
- Top Dollar with his Devil's Night speech:
- "Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy? Now that's fun!"
- Crowning Moment for actor Michael Wincott, who apparently improvised a good chunk of the aforementioned speech.
- Eric's swift and brutal "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Sarah's neglectful mother Darla, in which he urges her to stop drugging herself and take care of her child. Even better, it works."'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children, do you understand? Morphine is bad for you."
- "Well, it seems you've made your decision. Now, let's see you enforce it."
- Directly after this, one of Top Dollar's mooks goes to check the body, only to then look up in confusion and say ''"He's gone". Cue a point-blank headshot that blows said mook away, a Mass "Oh, Crap!" from Top Dollar and his fellow crime bosses before Eric slides out from under the table, gets back to his feet and unleashes one hell of a Curb-Stomp Battle.
- After T-Bird has gone to his watery end chanting "We killed you", Eric walks away from the scene, dropping a lighter...
- The scene where Albrecht pulls a gun on Eric and shouts "Don't move!" to which Eric calmly responds, "I thought the police said freeze." We then have the following (and absolutely bloodcurdling) exchange.Albrecht: Well, I am the police, and I say, "Don't move" Snow White. You move, you're dead.Eric: And I say I'm dead... and I move!
- Smug Snake Top Dollar, just about to deliver the killing blow to Eric, has his head grabbed by Eric—and he is then forced to relive every moment of the thirty hours of pain and suffering Shelley went through before dying all at once. This breaks Top Dollar so much that he loses his balance, falling over the side of the cathedral to his death.
Eric: I have something for you. I don't want it anymore. Thirty hours of pain. All. At. Once. *proceeds to give Top Dollar the ultimate Mind Rape*
- It gets better when, by slowing down the shot, you realize Top Dollar is already bleeding from the eyes and mouth when he falls off the roof. His mind literally melted under so much pain.
- This little gem:
- Eric donning the iconic makeup and standing in the window with the lightning flashing and "Burn" by The Cure playing as the camera zooms out. High Octane Awesome.
- The thrilling scene where Eric parkours his way across the rooftops of the rainy city as the Crow leads him to his first victim- Tin Tin. When he finds him on the ground far below him in a grimy back alley, Eric calmly throws himself off the roof, dropping into a pile of garbage with a crash- and then starts laughing!
- Eric getting shot in the hand while Funboy cheers, only to have it heal up, giving Funboy a major Oh, Crap! moment.
- There's a point in the movie where Eric pays a visit to Gideon, who turns out to be Too Dumb to Live and tries to fight Eric. A Curb-Stomp Battle commences, but this line really clinches the scene for me; at one point Eric disappears from Gideon's sight, only to appear behind him... hanging upside down. This line is what takes the cake:Eric: Mr. Gideon?Abel: Huh?!Eric: You're not paying attention.
- He then knocks Gideon for a loop with a length of lead pipe.
- Eric's line before blowing up Gideon's pawn shop. "Is that gasoline I smell?"
- The moment where the shotgun fires a blast of stolen rings to trigger the inferno. So cool that words alone don't do it justice.
- The final scenes are awesome laced with heartwarming overlapping with tearjerker;After finally getting revenge for himself and Shelly, a badly wounded Eric collapses at her grave...and she comes back herself to bring him home.
- One from the comic: after getting shot multiple times, Eric gets up and—fueled by Unstoppable Rage—proceeds to kill all of T-Bird's henchmen.Eric: "Oh, you sewer rats are so faithful, you make me blush to my bones... You never stop dying for me!"
- It's not death if you refuse it...It is if you accept it.
Awesome / The Crow