Personally-followed manga, under-the-radar for everyone else:
edited 18th Jul '12 8:31:03 PM by MyssaRei
edited 18th Jul '12 11:16:38 PM by neobowman
edited 18th Jul '12 11:42:15 PM by MyssaRei
edited 19th Jul '12 12:25:29 AM by FurikoMaru
edited 19th Jul '12 5:01:43 AM by MyssaRei
edited 19th Jul '12 5:19:05 AM by fillerdude
- Akame ga Kiru!: contain sadistic bitch, that is so cute, everyone love her...
- Arpeggio of Blue Steel: contain Cool Ship s, naval tactics and Spaceship Girl s
- Trinity Seven: (weird, it has page and I made sure it's written right, still it doesn't connect... It has to be conspiracy!)
- Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha: About friendship of girl and shinto Godness. With a bit romance added (not les yay!).
- Classmate Kamimura Yuuka Wa Kou Itta: Main protagonis find that whole world is artifical, Himself included...
- Hozuki-san Chi No Aneki : My favourite for years. About unsocial Gorou and his always trolling step sister.
edited 19th Jul '12 8:20:21 AM by Tenzen12
- Ane Doki - I think this was popular during its time, but quickly faded into obscurity. :/
- Ayu Mayu - I read this after it finished. Don't actually remember much of it now, come to think of it...
- Bokurano - I'm gonna be honest here... I don't remember this series at all.
- Classmate Kamimura Yuuka Wa Kou Itta - This is still going. I made a thread about it a couple of weeks ago, but it expectedly floundered.
- Cross Over - I read this several years ago, but I still remember it. A manga about basketball. It's a pity the romance subplot never really went anywhere. :/
- Dive In The Vampire Bund - A spinoff of Dance in the Vampire Bund where a couple of humans-turned-vampire do their best to run around the bund in search of a cure. (And yes, vampirism has a cure in this series.) Still going.
- Franken Fran - It's just... read it. Warning: Gore.
- Gacha Gacha - Kinda two different series. "Capsule" is the first and shorter of the two, while "Secret" is the second and longer. Good in their own ways.
- Girl Friends - I know people who don't like the Gayngst or whatever it's called, but it really is a decent read.
- Happy World - An odd spin off Christian mythology. Definitely worth reading.
- Hatsukoi Limited - If I'm remembering this right, then this series suffered terribly from a lack of focus. A worthy experiment, however.
- Helen ESP - By the same person (people?) as Franken Fran, except totally opposite in tone. Still worth a look.
- Hour Of The Mice - ...Don't remember this one.
- Ichinensei Ni Nacchattara - It's like a train wreck so horrible I couldn't bear to look away. Probably best not to talk about it too much though, as it has been cut from this site a month or so ago in the Content Violations Discussion subforum.
- Inu Neko Jump - It's been a while, but I remember it as a cute romance series with some drama. And jumping.
- Inumimi - This was just... Ugh. Panders to furries so much. I read it before I even knew what a Furry was.
- IO - An interesting series about scuba diving, along with some supernatural elements. Oddly, while the heroine becomes obvious a couple of volumes in, the only character to be seen naked is not her.
- Iris Zero - Echoing an earlier recommendation. Just read it. Still ongoing... kinda. Started a hiatus recently.
- Kanaete Aizen - A genderbender oneshot I read several years ago. I have a folder by this name on my computer (along with several other manga series) where I temporarily put stuff I don't want my family seeing (as I know it is a series they will mostly likely never know anything about, and since the name is in Japanese, they'll never look inside either. Crafty.)
- Kannagi - Getting tired now. I'm just gonna say whether these are worth reading or not... unless I have something in particular I want to say. This is worth reading.
- Kanokon - Probably not worth reading. I don't recall whether P5 (Content Violations Discussion) cut all versions of this.
- Karin - Kinda good, but kinda not. Worth reading, but don't expect an ending where everybody comes out happy. OHNOSPOILERS.
- Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl - I know people who don't like it, but I did. The kind of fluff where you don't need to think.
- Kimi Iro Focus - A series about photography, but not as in-depth as other series about particular topics (such as the recent-ish series Saki, which is about Majong). Read if bored.
- Koi Kaze - I regret reading this. It's decently written, but I don't like where the plot goes.
- Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! - Worth reading if you're bored.
- Kure Nai - Definitely worth reading.
- Let's Lagoon - Definitely worth reading, but doesn't come out often enough. Not to be confused with Black Lagoon.
- Lilim Kiss - I read this ages ago, and thought it was okay at the time.
- Lying Mii Kun And Broken Maa Chan Precious Lies - Loved the ending.
- Mahoraba -Without a doubt among my top 5 favorite manga, despite (or probably because of) how little it takes itself seriously.
- Mahou No Iroha - I dropped this for a while, but picked it back up again. It's okay.
- Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - As the title translates to, this series is about the demonic detective Nougami Neuro, who literally feeds off solving puzzles. Murder mysteries are the normal fare here, and are the most satisfying for him.
- Marugoto Anju Gakuen - An oddly inspirational series for me. Kinda average in actual quality though.
- Mayoi Neko Overrun! - A pity it was dropped as soon as To LOVE Ru Darkness started, as it was a decent series.
- Midori Days - Great series, despite the... premise.
- Mirai Nikki - Okay, so people know this due to the recent anime, but I'm listing this here because I think people need to read its spinoffs Mosiac & Paradox.
- Mx0 - Cut Short, but still a good series.
- My Kouhai Can't Be This Cute - Spinoff of My Little Sister Cant Be This Cute, based chronologically later than the Ore No Imouto manga. Not sure if it's worth reading if you've already read the light novel.
- Nagasarete Airantou - For a harem series where the heroine is obvious, this is surprisingly good. Worth reading.
- Narue No Sekai - Weird, but worth reading.
- Onegai Twins -I don't remember much about it, but I think I liked it. :/
- Oniichan Control - The art style is weird... and so is the plot... but it's kinda interesting, I guess. Worth reading if you're bored. Although... I think P5 got the page cut, so ignore the redlink the title makes.
- Oniichan No Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Ja Nai N Dakara Ne -Oddly similar (and yet different) from the above series (Oniichan Control). Again, it's only worth reading if you're bored.
- Parallel - Mostly fluff, but still okay.
- Pretty Face - The plot has its oddities, but it's probably worth reading... after getting through the things on this list which I actually recommend.
- Psycho Busters - I get this and Psyren confused far too often. :/
- Psyren - ...
- Ranobe No Hen - Dropped this. The plot became tiresome.
- Sakura no Ichiban! - Odd, but not. Read if bored.
- Tasogare Otome X Amnesia - Worth reading.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Guren Gakuenhen - The title explains it all. Read if bored; enjoyment of the original TTGL not necessary.
- Tomehane - A series about calligraphy. Kinda weird, but worth reading if you have the time.
- Umi no Misaki - Worth reading... although the latest plot twist bugs me.
- Yakitate!! Japan - Definitely worth reading.
- Idol Pretender - You just stole the description used everywhere anyway; you couldn't think of anything original and yet still accurate?
edited 26th Jul '12 9:09:35 PM by Sabbo
- Gokujou Drops
- Hanjuku Joshi
- Hyperdimension Neptunia
- Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Gurren Gakuen-hen
edited 19th Jul '12 11:53:05 AM by Pokénatic
edited 19th Jul '12 12:10:37 PM by Desertopa